DMRC Recruitment 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation recruiting the candidates for 1984 Vacancies of Various Posts. Job Seekers who are looking for the DMRC Vacancy 2018 Notification; they can apply for the DRMC Jobs 2018 through www.delhimetrorail.com. The DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Process Last Date is 26th February 2018. Aspirants can get the all details regarding Delhi Metro Vacancy 2018 Notification; like Educational Qualification, Selection, Vacancy, Application Fee and etc are given below.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 1984 Delhi Metro Rail Vacancies
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited released DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification on 27th January 2018. The Delhi Metro Rail inviting online applications from Eligible Candidates; to fill up the 1984 Vacancies of Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Asst Manager, and other various Posts. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation filling the DMRC Vacancy 2018 on Contract & Regular basis. So, all the interested and Eligible Aspirants can check Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job Seekers who are Eligible can Apply Online for DMRC Careers 2018 from 27th January 2018 @ www.delhimetrorail.com.
DMRC Notification 2018 – Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Corporation||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Asst Manager, Office Assistant & other Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1984 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th January 2018|
|Last Date||12th March 2018|
DMRC Vacancy 2018 – DMRC Careers 2018 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|DMRC Jobs 2018 – Advertisement No. DMRC/OM/HR/II/2018)|
|Assistant Manager/ S & T.||08|
|Assistant Manager (Fire).||54|
|Assistant Manager (Stores).||03|
|Assistant Manager (IT).||192|
|Junior Engineer /Electrical.||135|
|Junior Engineer / Electronics.||87|
|Junior Engineer /Mechanical.||24|
|Junior Engineer (Civil).||02|
|Junior Engineer (Environment).||09|
|Librarian – 2 Posts.||317|
|Maintainer Electronic Mechanic.||33|
|Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic.||178|
|Assistant Manager /Electrical.||22|
|Assistant Manager/S & T.||44|
|Assistant Manager /Civil.||01|
|Assistant Manager/Alignment Design.||07|
|Junior Engineer Electrical.||102|
|Junior Engineer Electronics.||96|
|Junior Engineer Civil.||14|
|DMRC Career 2018 – ADVT NO: DMRC/OM/HR/I/2018|
|Assistant Manager/Corporate Communication.||01.|
|Station Controller/Train Operator.||50.|
Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidates who are waiting for the Metro Rail Jobs; here is the good news from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. i.e DMRC Vacancy 2018 Notification. Aspirants who want to apply for this Job Notification; they must have the Educational Qualification and Age Limit As per the DMRC Notification 2018. Those Details are mentioned below.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Assistant Manager: GATE qualified candidates of the year 2017, Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/B.E. in relevant discipline from a Government recognized University/ Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
Junior Engineer: Candidates must have 3 years Engineering Diploma in equivalent trade from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
Maintainer: Aspirants Should have ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in Required Trade, from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
Librarian: Candidates Must Have B. Lib with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA/ equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognized University/ Institute.
Fire Inspector: Applicants should have B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognized University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
Legal Assistant: Candidates must have LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Govt. recognized University/Institutes or National Law School.
Assistant Programmer: Aspirants must have Three years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, viz.B.Sc./ IT from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
For More Details regarding Delhi Metro Vacancy 2018, Educational Details refer official Notification.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years.
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be a length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., reservation to Ex-Servicemen belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman candidate belongs.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD OBC candidates (of the central list) for posts where the reservation for PWD is admissible.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applicants who applied for the DMRC Notification 2018; they will be selected based on the following steps.
- Computer Based Test (CBT – Paper I & II).
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for the Delhi Metro Vacancy 2018 Notification; those people need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
Applicants who crossed all selection steps conducted by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation; they will get an attractive pay scale mentioned below.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- per month.
- Maintainer: Rs.10,170/- to Rs.18,500/-.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month.
- Store Assistant: Rs.45,000/- per month.
- Station Controller/Train Operator: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month.
- Stenographer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant: Rs.45,000/- per month.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- Visit the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation official website i.e www.delhimetrorail.com
- In the home page of the website, click on Careers.
- In the Careers Section, you will find live vacancies.
- Select desired post which you want to apply and read the details.
- After that, click on the apply online link.
- Before that, complete your online registration process.
- Upload Signature, photograph and necessary documents.
- Pay application fee Finally, you have applied successfully.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Notification Date||27th January 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th March 2018|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Important Links
|Advertisement Notification Part – I||Download|
|Advertisement Notification Part – II||Download|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|DMRC Vacancy 2018 Apply Online Link||Click Here|