Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the latest Eastern Railway Notification 2017. The notification is to fill 732 Vacancies in RRC ER Recruitment 2017. The ER Board is filling the 732 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply for the Eastern railway Recruitment 2017 before the last date 07th December 2017 @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. if they satisfy the Eligibility Details given by the RRC. Aspirants can get the details like age limit, education qualification, selection, application fee, How to apply etc of Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 here.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 732 Apprentice Jobs
Railway Recruitment Cell released Eastern Recruitment 2017 Notification on 27th October 2017. The Eastern Railway inviting online applications from Eligible Job Seekers; to fill up the 732 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts. The RRC Eastern Railway filling the Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 on Regular basis. So, all the interested and Eligible Candidates can check RRC ER Recruitment 2017 Notification. Job Aspirants who are Eligible can Apply Online for Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 from 27th October 2017 @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Eastern Railway.|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||732|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date||27th October 2017|
|Closing Date||07th December 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 Details
RRC ER Vacancy Details for Sealdah Division
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Mech Ref & AC||35|
ER Railway Recruitment 2017 Kancgrapara Workshop Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
Aspirants who are waiting for the Jobs in Railway Recruitment Cell; here is the good news from Eastern Railway. i.e Eastern Railway has released the latest ER Vacancy 2017 Notification. Candidates who want to apply for this Job Notification; they must have the Educational Qualification and Age Limit As per the Eastern Railway Notification 2017. Those Details are mentioned below.
For all other Posts:
- Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th From any Govt Recognised Board or Institution can apply for the Notification.
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are applying for 732 Apprentice Posts must have below age limit as per RRC ER Board.
- For All Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years
Applicants have to pay the following application fee to fill the available vacancies
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Others: No Fee
Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 Selection Process
Applied Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in
- Written Exam/ Interview.
Selected candidates will get a huge pay scale as per the Eastern Railway Recruitment Board 2017.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Initially, go to the Eastern Railway Official website @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- On Home Page, click on News & Updates.
- Under News & Updates Click on News & Announcements
- Click on the Recruitment Notification which you want to apply.
- Read the Notification Details Carefully.
- After that download the Application Form and Fill it with details like age, educational qualifications and others.
- Paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Attach copies of required documents.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Finally, send the application form before the last date to the below address.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 27th October 2017
- Starting Date of application: 27th October 2017
- Last Date to apply: 07th December 2017