North Central Railway Board has released the latest NCR Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. Candidates can apply for the 187 Vacancies in the latest North Central Railway Recruitment 2018. The NCR Board has released the notification to fill the vacancies of SSE, JE, Technician & Others. Aspirants who are interested to be a part of NCR Recruitment 2018 can apply offline for the latest recruitment @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Job Seekers must know that the offline application method for North Central Railway Jobs starts from 27th January 2018 and will be open until 15th February 2018. Aspirants can further get to know more information about North Central Railway Recruitment Board like the educational qualification, vacancy details, age criteria & Others by looking forward to this article.
NCR Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details:
|Name of Board||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Post Name||SSE, JE, Technician & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||187|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||27-01-2018|
|Application Last Date||15-02-2018|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Tech (Block Smith)||36|
NCR Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who are applying for NCR Recruitment 2018 Notification must possess the below-prescribed eligibility Criteria.
Job Seekers should have passed degree/ Master Degree in any discipline from recognised Board or University.
Candidates should have below mentioned age limit to get a job in North Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
For All Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 24 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates based on their reservation as per Government of India Board.
Application Fee For NCR Recruitment 2018:
- Job Seekers can know more about the application process for the selected posts by referring the official notification which is given below.
NCR Recruitment 2018 Selection Method:
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in below tests.
- Written Exam.
- Candidates who passed the selection process tests will get a huge pay scale as per North Central Recruitment Board 2018.
Apply method for NCR Recruitment 2018
- First, go to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board i.e www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then in the main page, click on Careers.
- Candidates can check for the desired notification and download it.
- Read the notification completely.
- Then start filling the application form in a prescribed format.
- Fill in all the necessary information in the application form like age. date of birth and education details.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach all the necessary relevant documents.
- Then take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Then pay the prescribed application fee and post the application form to the following postal address provided below.
Jhansi – 284003.
- Starting Date of Application: 27-01-2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15-02-2018