RPF Recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board will release the RPF notification to fill 8619 Male and Women Constable Vacancies for Railway Protection Force. RRB released this RPF Notification on 18th May 2018 to fill the 8619 vacancies. Candidates can apply for indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment for RPF Vacancies through the online method before 30th June 2018. Make use of this RRB RPF Jobs and fulfil your dream of getting a place in Railway Recruitment Board. Aspirants can check this article to get more information about the Railway Protection Force Recruitment details once the notification will get a release.
RPF Recruitment 2018 – Railway Protection Force Notification
Job Seekers don’t miss this opportunity of getting placed in 8619 RPF vacancies which are going to be released by Railway Recruitment Board. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this RRB Railway Protection Force Vacancies once it is released. We will update this page once the official notification will release for RPF Jobs 2018 by RRB Board.
RRB Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Board/ Railway Protection Special Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||8619|
|Starting Date of Application||01-06-2018|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||30-06-2018|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
RPF Recruitment 2018 Constable Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking forward to filling the 8619 RPF Jobs as Constable should have the following eligibility Criteria as per Railway Recruitment Board.
For Constable Posts:
- Aspirants who have completed 10th Class or more from any recognised board can apply for RRB Constable RPF Recruitment 2018.
Job Seekers should have the below age limit to fill the available RRB RPF Vacancies 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on their reservation as per RRB RPF Recruitment Board 2018.
Applicants who are going to apply for RPF Recruitment for Constable Posts
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 40/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Others: No fee
Selection Process for RRB RPF Vacancy 2018
Candidates will get selected based on their performance in below method for filling up the 8619 Railway Protection Force Constable Posts
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Measurement Test
- Medical Test
Physical Measurement Test:
|Category||Height Female (Cms)||Height Male (Cms)||Chest Unexpanded Male (Cms)||Chest Expanded Male (Cms)|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Event||Female||Male||Number of Chances|
|800 Meter Race||4 Minutes||Not Applicable||One|
|100 Meter Race||18 Sec||16 Sec||One|
|1600 Meter Race||Not Applicable||6 min 30 Sec||One|
|Long Jump||2.7 Meters||3.65 Meters||Two|
|High Jump||0.9 Meters||1.2 Meters||Two|
|Shot Put (Weight 16 lbs)||Not Applicable||4.5 Meters||Two|
Selected candidates will get the below-mentioned pay scale as per RPF Notification 2018
- Constable Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board i.e www.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the homepage, you will find News & Recruitment.
- Under News & Recruitment click on Recruitment & Results by RPF
- Then Click on the Notification you want to apply.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Then click on submit button and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 01-06-2018
- Last Date of Application: 30-06-2018
- Last Date for the Payment: 30-06-2018