|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
Central Railway Board released the Central Railway Recruitment 2018. As per the Central Railway Notification, there are 245 vacancies available to be filled. The Central railway department is filling the available 245 vacancies for the Pointsman and Controller Posts. Aspirants can fill the online form @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in and submit then before the last date. Candidates must know the last date for submission of the online application form for Central Railway Recruitment is 17th August 2018. Job Seekers can have a lot more information about Central Railway Jobs like eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, experience and others, read this article further.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 Details:
|Name of the organization||Central Railways|
|Post Name||Pointsman and Controller|
|No. of Vacancies||245|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||07-08-2018|
|Application Last Date||17-08-2018|
Vacancy Details for Central Railway Jobs 2018:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can fill the available 245 Pointsman and Controller vacancies in Central Railway Board if they meet the below eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Job Seekers can know more about the educational qualifications for the provide posts from the official advertisement provided below.
Applicants should have the below-mentioned age limit
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Canidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on following tests.
Pay Scale for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Refer the official Notification Link which is provided below.
How to Apply method for Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Click on Central Railway Application form provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Central Railway Application Form 2018.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed amount as application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below to complete Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Process.
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s Office Building,
Wadi Bunder. P. D’Mello Road,
Mumbai – 400 010
- Advertisement Starting Date: 09th August 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09th August 2018
- Last Date of Application: 17th August 2018
Important Links for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Central Railway Recruitment Boards has released recruitment notification for 169 Vacancies. Candidates, who wish to apply for Central Railway Jobs 2018 can apply Offline from 9th April 2018. The last date to submit their duly filled application form for Central Railway Jobs is 25th April 2018. If you wish to be a part of Railway jobs then apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification before the last date. Get information regarding the Central Railway Jobs like Eligibility Criteria and other information in this article.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Central Railways (CR)|
|Name of the Post||Loco Pilot & Parichalak|
|No. of Vacancies||169|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||09-04-2018|
|Application Last Date||25-04-2018|
Central Railway Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have the below eligibility criteria to fill the 169 vacancies in Central railway Jobs 2018.
For All Posts:
- Candidates can check the official notification to know more about the education qualification for filling the 169 vacancies in Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
Applicants can refer the official notification which is provided below in this article to know about the age limit.
- Candidates who are applying for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 can get information regarding the application fee from the official link which is given below.
Job Seekers who have applied for Central Railway Jobs 2018 will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Selected Applicants will get a huge pay as per Central Railway Board 2018
How to Apply for Central Railway 2018
- Visit the official website of Central Railway Board i.e. www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the main page, Click on News & Recruitment.
- Click on Recruitment – Notifications.
- Download the desired notification that you want to apply for.
- Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then Fill the application form in a prescribed format by entering age, education details and others.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph and all necessary documents.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the application form to below address.
Railway Manager’s Office,
Central Railway, Nagpur.
Starting Date of Application: 09-04-2018
Last Date to Submit Application: 25-04-2018