RITES Recruitment 2018: Rail India Technical and Economic Service have released the official notification. The RITES Notification has released to fill 56 Vacancies. RITES Recruitment 2018 released the notification to fill the vacancies of for Manager, AGM, JGM, DGM & Engineer posts. Aspirants who want to fill the RITES Vacancy 2018 can submit their application forms through online method. The last date of the application is 3rd May 2018. Read this article further to get apply link and apply for RITES Careers 2018 before the last date. Applicants can get information by logging into www.ritesltd.com for to know complete information about RITES Railway Recruitment 2018.
RITES Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Post||Manager, AGM, JGM, DGM & Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||12-04-2018|
|Application Last Date||03-05-2018|
RITES Careers 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Civil)||06|
|JGM, Chief Property Development Planner||02|
|DGM (Mech, Elect & Plumbing)/ MEP Expert||07|
|DGM (Platform Screen Door)/ PSD Expert||01|
|Manager (Traction/ MEP Expert)||02|
|DGM(Civil)/ Section Engineer||20|
|AGM (Sr. Maintenance Expert)||01|
|Joint General Manager (Civil)||02|
RITES Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Job Seekers who are looking for Railway Jobs can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2018 if they meet the below eligibility Criteria.
- Must have a Graduation Degree in any Basic Engineering Stream from recognised board/ University.
Candidates who are applying should have 7 to 10 Years of Experience.
- A graduation degree in any Basic Engineering Stream from any recognised board/ University.
- Aspirants should have 5 Years of Experience.
Candidates should have the following age limit as per RITES Recruitment 2018
- For Manager Post:
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Engineering Post:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Applicants who want to apply for RITES Recruitment can know the application fee to fill 56 vacancies from the official notification given below in this article.
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in below method
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will get huge pay scale as per Rail India Technical and Economic Service Board.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official Website of Rail India Technical and Economic Service i.e ritesltd.com
- In the main page, you will find a career.
- Under Carrer click on vacancies.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all necessary details in application forms like age, education details and others.
- Scan your recent passport photograph and other relevant documents.
- After filling the application form click on submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Then take the print out of the filled application form for further use
RITES LIMITED (A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Plot No. 1, Sector – 29,
Gurgaon – 122001
- Starting Date of Application: 12-04-2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 03-05-2018