Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai has invited Online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 4625 vacancies of Group D posts. Online Application procedure for RRB Mumbai Recruitment starts from 10th February 2018. The last date to apply is for RRB Mumbai Vacancy is 31st March 2018. Aspirants will get all the details like the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, how to apply procedure and others. You can also visit www.rrbmumbai.gov.in to know additional information about Mumbai RRB Recruitment 2018.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (Mumbai)|
|Post Name||Group D|
|Number of Vacancies||4625|
|Starting Date of Application||10-02-2018|
|Last Date of Application||31-03-2018|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RRB Mumbai Jobs Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Helper / Electrical / Power`||75|
|Helper / Electrical / Trd||337|
|Helper / P Way||31|
|Helper / Mechanical / Carriage And Wagon||582|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||60|
|Helper / Signal||26|
|Helper / Medical||01|
|Helper / S And T||68|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||05|
|Track Maintainer Grade IV||2200|
|Helper / Electrical TRS||217|
|Helper / Electrical / Train Lighting||156|
|Helper / Electrical / General Services||95|
Mumbai RRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should have below eligibility criteria to fill 4625 Group D vacancies in Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai.
For All Posts:
- Job Seekers should have passed 10th class or more from any recognised board.
Candidates who are interested in filling the Group D vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai must satisfy below age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
Aspirants who want to fill the Group D vacancies in RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 should pay below application pay
- For General Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: 250/-
Eligible Applicants will be selected based on their performance in
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Candidates who got selected in RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 will get a huge pay scale as per Railway Board
- For All Posts: Rs. 18,000/- + other allowances
How to Apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- First, visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- In the home page click on the notification you want to apply.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Candidates who are eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Afterwards, fill the RRB Online Application Form with valid details.
- Then upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form click on Submit button.
- Take the print out of the duly filled application form for future references.
- Starting Date of Application: 10-02-2018
- Last Date of Application: 31-03-2018