Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 is looking for latest RRB Good Guard Posts. The Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification to fill 1000 Goods Guard Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the RRB Good Guards Posts. The starting date for filling the application form will start from 12/03/2018. Aspirants can get a lot of information about RRB Recruitment like the eligibility criteria, age limit, education details by reading this article further.
Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Goods Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||1000|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Railway Recruitment 2018|
RRC Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2018
Contenders who are willing to work with Railway Recruitment Board for filling the goods guard vacancy must possess below provide eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or more from recognised university or Board.
- Applicants who have completed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Institute of Rail Transport can also apply.
Aspirants who are interested in filling the Goods Guard vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board must satisfy below age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Applicants who want to fill the goods guard vacancies in RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 should pay below application pay
- For General Candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: No Fee
Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who got selected in RRB Good Guard Recruitment 2018 will get a huge pay scale as per Railway Board
- For Goods Guard: Rs 5200 – 20,200 /- + Gross Pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month
How to Apply for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018
- First, go to the Official website @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- On Home Page, click on News, Updates & Recruitment.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification which you want to apply.
- Read the Notification Details Carefully.
- Then fill the online application form with relevant information
- like Name, age and education Qualifications.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and prescribed documents.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Then take the printout of the application form for further reference.
|Starting Date of Application||12-03-2018|
|Last date to Apply||Updating Soon|