Railway Recruitment Board has released the latest RRB Ticket collector Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for 3000 Ticket Collector Jobs in Railway Board. Apply now for RRB TC Recruitment 2018 @ indianrailway.gov.in. Scroll down this page for more details regarding this recruitment like age limit, eligibility criteria and much more.
Ticket Collector is the job of full responsibility and also a good option for a better career in the railways for graduate candidates. The railway department always came up with the recruitments for the job seekers. The number of candidates will apply for the various recruitments every year. This is the good opportunity that has the candidates as RRB Ticket Collector recruitment 2018. It will be available online for the candidates who are seeking for the government jobs.
A huge number of job seekers are excited about the railway jobs. The railway recruitment board will release the RRB Ticket Collector recruitment notification online on their official website. The aspirants are waiting for this recruitment notification for a long time. We are expecting that a huge number of candidates can apply for this recruitment as well as last year. The competition for the job will be going very tough.
RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Ticket Collector|
|Number of Vacancies||3000|
|Starting Date of Application||12-03-2018|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RRB Ticket Collector Jobs Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to work as Ticket Collector in Railway Recruitment Board must have the below-mentioned eligibility criteria as per RRB Ticket Collector vacancy.
- Aspirants must possess 12th/ graduate degree with 50% or more in any stream from recognised university or Board.
- Applicants who have completed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Institute of Rail Transport can also apply.
Aspirants who are interested in filling the Ticket Collector vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board must satisfy below age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 29 years
Applicants who want to fill the Ticket Collector vacancies in RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 should pay below application pay
- For General Candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: No Fee
Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Examination
- Psyco Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who got selected in RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 will get a huge pay scale as per Railway Board
For Ticket Collector: Rs 5200 – 20,200 /- + Gross Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month
How to Apply for RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018
- First, visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the home page take your cursor at the menu bar of the home page and select “Recruitment” tab.
- Now on reaching new page just select the suitable zone link
that you want to apply for.
- Now aspirants need to choose an appropriate link for RRB Ticket Collector Upcoming Vacancy and read the entire notification.
- Candidates who are eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Afterwards, fill the RRB Online Application Form with valid details.
- Then upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form click on Submit button.
- Take the print out of the duly filled application form for future references.
- Starting Date of Application: 12-03-2018
- Last Date of Application: Updating Soon