South Western Railway Board has released the latest SWR Recruitment 2017 Notification. Job Seekers can apply for the 136 Vacancies in the latest South Western Railway Recruitment 2017. The SWR Board has released the notification to fill the vacancies of Goods Guard Posts. Aspirants who are interested to be a part of SWR Recruitment 2017 can apply online for the latest recruitment @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates must know that the online application method for South Western Railway Jobs starts from 8th September 2017 and will be open until 3rd October 2017. Aspirants can further get to know more information about South Western Railway Recruitment Board like the educational qualification, vacancy details, age criteria & Others by looking forward to this article.
SWR Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Details:
|Name of Board||South Western Railway (SWR)|
|Post Name||Goods Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||136|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||08-09-2017|
|Application Last Date||03-10-2017|
|Job Location||Pan India|
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
SWR Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are looking for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification must possess the below-prescribed eligibility Criteria.
- Job Seekers should have completed degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or more from recognised Board.
Candidates should have below mentioned age limit to get a job in South Western Railway Recruitment 2017.
For All Posts:
- Maximum Age limit for General Candidates: 42 years
- The Maximum Age limit for OBC Candidates: 45 years
- Maximum Age limit for SC/ ST Candidates 47 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates based on their reservation as per Government of India Board.
Application Fee For SWR Recruitment 2017:
There is no application fee for the candidates who are applying for South Western Railway Recruitment.
SWR Recruitment 2017 Selection Method:
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in below tests.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview.
Candidates who passed the selection process tests will get the below-prescribed pay scale
- For Goods Guard: Level 5 of 7th CPC
Apply method for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- First, go to the official website of South Western Railway i.e www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- In Homepage, you will find News & Recruitment.
- Under News & Recruitment click on Notification.
- Then click on Recruitment the desired notification and download it.
- Read the notification completely.
- Then click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary information in the application form like age. date of birth and education details.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and all the necessary relevant documents.
- After filling click on submit button and pay the application fee.
- Then take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 08-09-2017
- Last Date to Submit Application: 03-10-2018